The Sisters Grimm: Once Upon a Crime (Book 4)
In the long-awaited fourth book in The New York Times bestselling series, the Grimms take on New York City!
Surprises abound for Sabrina and Daphne Grimm, fairy-tale detectives extraordinaire. When they venture into the big city, they stumble upon a murder, face betrayal by a friend, and discover an amazing secret about their mother, Veronica.
Sabrina just wants to be normal—no detecting, no dangerous escapes, and especially no Everafters. Unfortunately, New York City is a hiding spot for many famous fairy-tale folk. And there’s a murderer in their midst! The girls and their friends must figure out who killed Puck’s father, King Oberon, while coming to terms with their mother’s secret life. Will they stop the murderer before he or she can strike again? And will Sabrina ever accept her family’s destiny?
More books in this series:
- The Sisters Grimm: Council of Mirrors (Book 9)
- The Sisters Grimm: The Inside Story (Book 8)
- The Sisters Grimm: The Everafter War (Book 7)
- The Sisters Grimm: Tales From the Hood (Book 6)
- The Sisters Grimm: Magic and Other Misdemeanors (Book 5)
- The Problem Child (The Sisters Grimm #3): 10th Anniversary Edition
- The Unusual Suspects (The Sisters Grimm #2): 10th Anniversary Edition
- The Sisters Grimm: A Very Grimm Guide
- The Fairy-Tale Detectives (The Sisters Grimm #1): 10th Anniversary Edition