The Sisters Grimm: Tales From the Hood (Book 6)
The latest addition to The New York Times bestselling series, which Kirkus Reviews calls “memorable and madcap.” In book six of the series, the Grimms defend Mr. Canis in Ferryport Landing’s trial of the century!
In The Sisters Grimm: Tales From the Hood, Mr. Canis, friend and protector of the Grimm family, is put on trial for past crimes. Considering that he’s really the Big Bad Wolf, he has a lot to answer for. Is there any truth to the story told by Little Red Riding Hood? What’s the deal with all that huffing and puffing? Will Mr. Canis be forced to answer for his crimes?
A kangaroo court of Everafters, led by the cruel Queen of Hearts, is determined to find Canis guilty and force the Grimms out of Ferryport Landing. Meanwhile, Puck has decided to focus more on his mischievous ways, making a few new troublemaker friends. So it’s up to Sabrina and Daphne to find evidence to save Canis—and their investigation may reveal more than they hoped.
Readers have embraced the first five books in the series, and this gripping courtroom drama won’t disappoint.
More books in this series:
- The Sisters Grimm: Council of Mirrors (Book 9)
- The Sisters Grimm: The Inside Story (Book 8)
- The Sisters Grimm: The Everafter War (Book 7)
- The Sisters Grimm: Magic and Other Misdemeanors (Book 5)
- The Sisters Grimm: Once Upon a Crime (Book 4)
- The Problem Child (The Sisters Grimm #3): 10th Anniversary Edition
- The Unusual Suspects (The Sisters Grimm #2): 10th Anniversary Edition
- The Sisters Grimm: A Very Grimm Guide
- The Fairy-Tale Detectives (The Sisters Grimm #1): 10th Anniversary Edition