Create your book with Stonesong Custom and get what you really want.
For more than 30 years, Stonesong has designed best-sellers for some of America’s biggest publishers and for a select few branded, organizational, and instituional clients:
- The New Explorers: Making Meaning in the 21st Century American Landscape (Conveyance Press)
- Looking Back at the Front: History of a Montana Ranch (private client)
- Your First Home (Keller Williams Realty)
- With Strength and Splendor (The Women’s League for Conservative Judaism)
- The Artists for Autism Picture Book (Artists for Autism, Nova Scotia)
- The Shrewsbury River Yacht Club Anniversary Book (SRYC)
Now our high-quality, cost-effective publishing solutions for organizations, institutions, and brands include digital ebooks and print on demand (POD). Stonesong Custom offers traditional or ebook publishing, with line editing, fact checking, proofreading, illustration, image research, indexing, design, typesetting, and printing solutions for any budget. Don’t force your work into a cookie-cutter template. Don’t settle for limited choices. From low to high budgets, from POD to 100 copies to 100,000 copies, we’ll give your project the attention it deserves.We invite you to contact one of our custom specialists to learn more.
We can help you find solutions that you never knew existed.